For any Masters courses that still have places available after the July phase.
- Reception of application forms: September 2011
- Place and documents to be presented (see admission – first stage)
- Resolution: The Department shall study the applications presented taking into account the approved admission conditions for each official Masters course.
Publication of list of successful applicants and waiting list:
- Place: The Faculty notice board.
- Result: The display of these documents shall be considered to act as official notification. Unsuccessful applicants may appeal before the University of Zaragoza Postgraduate Studies Commission within seven calendar days following publication of the lists on the Faculty notice board.
- Date: September - October
- Place: The Secretary’s office of the Faculty running the official Masters course.
Students must get in contact with the Faculty’s Secretary for specific admission and enrolment dates and deadlines every year.